Orders may need to be signed for on arrival. Please choose your delivery address with this in mind.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY - UK Orders Only (3-5 working days)
- This takes approximately 3-5 working days to be delivered from date of shipping.
- Orders can arrive between 9am and 5pm.
- Orders may require a signature upon delivery.
- If there is no one at your delivery address to sign for your parcel, a card will be left with details on how to organise a re-delivery (courier) or collection from your local sorting office (Royal Mail)
- To ensure secure and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will won't be able to leave your order "hidden" at the address.
- Re-deliveries can be made for all week days and some Saturdays.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date for Standard Delivery orders, however, you can choose your re-delivery day.
- If you require your order to arrive on or by a particular date, we recommend that you use our Next Day service.
- Once your order is displayed as 'Dispatched' please remember to allow 5 working days for your order to arrive.
- At busier times of the year (eg. Christmas) postal services can slow down, we ask you to wait 7 working days after your order is 'Dispatched' before contacting us.
* Please Note: Orders on this service going to Northern Ireland and Scotland Highlands, the Channel Islands, are exempt from the FREE shipping offer.
EXPRESS / NEXT DAY DELIVERY - £5.95 (sent via courier) ORDER BEFORE 1PM!
- Orders placed before 1pm on this service are guaranteed for the next working day.
- Orders will arrive before 1pm and will require a signature.
- Next Day Delivery Orders placed after 1pm will be sent out the next working day.
- Please let us know if you require your order by a certain date. If any items are out of stock then you will be informed asap!
- All Next Day Delivery orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched the next appropriate working day.
- If the delivery address is inaccessible, a card will be left and you will need to contact the courier to organise a re-delivery.
- The parcel will be returned to the nearest courier depot. It is the customers responsibility to collect their parcel (ID will be required)
- If the courier parcel is not collected by the customer it will be returned to Girly Nights Out. The order will then be subject to a Failed Delivery Charge - £5.95. This will either be deducted from your refund amount or charged to your card once payment is taken for re-delivery.
* Please Note: Orders on this service going to Northern Ireland and Scotland Highlands, the Channel Islands can take up to 2 Working Days to arrive on the Express Service. The postage charges are £6.95
Affected Postcodes include: Aberdeen: AB, BT, GY, HS1-99, IM, Inverness: IV1-56, JE, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-78, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE1-99, DD8-11, BFPO
SATURDAY DELIVERY SERVICE - £6.95 (sent via Royal Mail)
- Your order is sent on a 24 hour Service and should be with you before 1pm.
- Postcode restrictions apply - see above
We will send out your parcel to the delivery address provided with your order. You will receive a confirmation email with all your details in. We will not be held responsible for parcels that are delayed, lost or unable to be delivered, due to the incorrect address being given. In these circumstances no refund will be given on missing parcels until the items are returned to us.
A different delivery address to your billing address can be given at the check out.
Republic of Ireland Economy Shipping: Delivery 4-6 working days - £8.95
Ireland Express Shipping: Delivery 1-2 working days - £15.95
Europe Economy Shipping: Delivery 4-6 working days - £9.95
Europe Express Shipping : Delivery 1-2 working days - £16.95
USA / Canada Delivery
Standard Shipping: Delivery 8-10 working days - £12.95
USA Express Shipping: Delivery 1-2 working days - £16.95
Rest of the World
Standard Shipping: Delivery 8-10 working days - £12.95
Express Shipping: Delivery 3-4 working days - £29.95
Shipping And Handling for International Orders
- Our couriers will deliver between 9am and 5pm, and will require a signature for your parcel on receipt.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- We're sorry but we can't change the delivery address of a parcel once your order has been placed.
- If you are not available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.
- Please note any charges relating to tax and customs duty are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Please note our courier company can not deliver to PO Box addresses
- Orders going to Europe may be X-Rayed at Customs and are not permitted to include any liquids. This includes: Face Paints, Aerosols, Nail Varnishes etc
- Please be aware that your parcel can be delayed by customs. We have no control over this, and cannot supply any details why or for how long your parcel will be delayed.
We aim to dispatch all (non personalised) orders within 24 hours - if this is not possible, we will inform the customer via email or telephone.
Most orders placed before 9:00 am, Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) are dispatched on the same day. Any orders placed after 9:00 am will be sent out the next working day unless they are Personalised Items.
Please allow 3 days before personalised items are dispatched. There will then be an estimated delivery time of 3-5 working days (Standard Delivery) unless this qualifies for a Next Day Delivery Service.
We print items to order. In the event your item is not in stock, we will email you with an approximate dispatch date, offer you an alternative or give you the option to cancel the item if you would rather not wait.
- We will post to the address given by you when you place your order.
- An automated email will be sent out to you to inform you that your order has been received and is being processed. Please allow 3 working days after this email before requesting to track your parcel.
- If you need your item by a specific date then please let us know when ordering and we will let you know if your order will reach you by then. We will also advise you on the best postage service for your needs.
- Delivery timescales are based on Royal Mail and our courier services and are subject to their terms and conditions.
- Items returned to us undelivered will incur a re-delivery charge payable in advance of re-delivery. The original postage will not be refunded.
- Our working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays. Please note that our offices close at 4pm on Fridays.
- All items are delivered by post; unfortunately it is not possible for you to collect your item.
- Please check your email in the days following your order in case we need to contact you to confirm your address details or make any amendments to your order etc.
Personalised T Shirt / Vest Tops / Hoodies And Sashes
Please allow 3 working days before dispatch. Your order will then be sent out on your chosen delivery service.
Custom Printed items must be paid for in advance, and are non-returnable.
Returns are only accepted where the fault is ours.
Because all of our t shirts /sashes/ vest tops / masks are produced on special customer request, they are exempt from the right of withdrawal (replacement).
The law exempts products produced on "special request" from the right of withdrawal. This means, if you do not like one of our products or if it does not fit, you cannot return it.
We appreciate your understanding, as all of our shirts are manufactured on special requests.
Our Personalised Masks require 3 working days production time plus the delivery time to reach you. This will be 1 to 3 working days with Royal Mail, or 1 day if extra payment has been made for the Next Day Service.
Where We Ship to:
Isle of Man
Isle of White
Please note: Some postcodes may require longer delivery times even with our express shipping service (see above)
France (including Monaco)
Rest of the World:
Let us know! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Girls x